From 1st April 2019 we will no longer be accepting telephone requests for repeat or acute medication.
The options for ordering your medicines are:
- Through online patient access.
- By contacting your regular pharmacy
- By ticking the boxes of the medication you need on the right hand side of your prescription and leaving it at the surgery.
- To allow 2 working days before collecting your repeat prescriptions.
- If you request an item which is not on your repeat list it will take 3 working days.
- All prescriptions for Controlled Drugs must be signed for by the person collecting them.
- NB Electronic prescribing – Your prescription can now be sent to any chemist of your choice. Please order from us and collect direct from chemist. Please remember to nominate a chemist next time you order.
Please contact the surgery for on-line access details. This will enable you to book appointments and order your repeat prescriptions on-line. You can also view your medical record online.
Please advise staff of your nominated pharmacy. This is so we can send future prescriptions electronically direct to the pharmacy for you to collect.